Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She took every measure to divide her time equally between her three cubs. Having them, and even Lane's in the mix all at once was thrilling but also overwhelming. Being so close with the younger mother, Tzila had been more than happy to look after Wayfarer and Veteran while Lane was away. Today was entirely different. A different kind of bonding experience between mother and son. Arius was getting his first look at how the adults conducted themselves with strangers at the borders.

Noting how Roulette stepped back to place some distance between him and her boy, paired with the lowering of his tail, eased her somewhat. Yet her guarded motherly instinct remained firmly intact, promising him nothing. Not until she could get a better read of him, at least. Overlooking him, she credited his impressive size, though he did look a little too trim. Appreciative of his straight to the point approach, she nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Roulette." She dipped her head down to graze her muzzle over an erect ear tip of Arius. "Arius, my first born son."

Wintersbane was much more experienced in handling cases like these at the borders. Whether or not he had heard the call and chose to make an appearance to pass judgement, was up to him. He was a busy man. Nothing about Tzila gave away that this was her first time in such a role. She had been in enough packs and had plenty of guarding experience to know how to handle visitors of all kinds. Listening patiently to his explanation, with one or two flicks of her tail, she considered him. "If it is healing aid you seek, then you are in luck. Our pack has two fine medics. Duskfire Glacier is a tightly knit pack. It is for those seeking a new, fresh start. But first, tell me, where do your skills lie? What can you offer us?" Another gentle nudge for Arius. "What about you, my dear one? Anything you want to add for him, hmm?" She teased meaningfully in a soft hum of a voice.
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM