Nova Peak death at the gates again / howling my name
2 Posts
Ooc — torvi
solitude does not last long; tell-tale in the steady and purposeful footfalls of another canine approaching. a flick of his left ear is given, the first to pick up the low chuff offered at his back. for a moment, hope blossoms within the confines of his chest that haruspex decided to join him. it would certainly save him time of tracking them, having to hope that they would remain where he left them —

but no. the sound of the voice does not ring even remotely familiar to the coywolf.

the executioner and the diviner were two halves of the same whole ( at least, this is the way carnifex has always chosen see it, true or not ).

carnifex does not turn to face the stranger immediately, arrogantly enjoying his cool drink; when it appears that the stranger isn't going away does he finally turn to face her.

she bears a chocolate pelage that covers her slim, sylph-like body with eyes the color of rose petals at their peak. for a wild moment, carnifex wonders if she is a half-sibling; a daughter of the witchdoctor, arturo. it would not surprise him but he does not gleam any distinctly coy features and abruptly decides that it doesn't matter anyway.

yes? the word wrangles itself betwixt his lips; settling into the air between them where it entrench itself; perhaps more barbed than it had a right to be.
Messages In This Thread
death at the gates again / howling my name - by Carnifex - September 15, 2021, 05:39 AM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Hollis - September 18, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Carnifex - September 22, 2021, 07:12 AM
RE: death at the gates again / howling my name - by Hollis - September 25, 2021, 04:57 AM