Kintla Flatlands The one to whom I should be right
44 Posts
Ooc — Karma
During the time of their escape, Xynos knew only to run and nothing else. 

Occasionally he would spare a glance back towards Nyra, checking more to see if she was keeping up.

By now he had forgotten the battle that had just taken place and the wounds she had endured. He had a few marks on him, but it was nothing in comparison.

At the sound of her voice, he slowed to a trot, panting hard. She pleaded for him to slow down and now the memories came flooding back... as did guilt.

We can't be slow for too much longer... As true as it was, he knew the odds were bad either way. The harsher they traveled, the worse her health would become. But, if they came to a complete stop, the chances of being found again were greater.

Lumbering to her shoulder, the man pressed his heavy body against her flank to offer some form of support.

Just a bit further. Once we're sure they're gone, we can find a place for you to rest.

It felt odd, him being the one urging her on. Many mixed feelings surrounded him. He had many questions for Nyra but now didn't seem the best time to flood her with them.
Messages In This Thread
The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 30, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 30, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 30, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 30, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - October 31, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - October 31, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Fury - November 01, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: The one to whom I should be right - by RIP Xynos - November 01, 2021, 03:14 PM