Duskfire Glacier Nukadlik
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila did not know Tatkret as personally as she did Lane or Meerkat. But she believed he had a good heart and ultimately held the best interest of the Glacier in mind. Qualities she valued highly and even expected of her pack mates. She waited for Meerkat to join them, but did not pressure her, moving on to voice her piece. "She is." She replied to Lane, of Makatza. "She may be my daughter, but she has been nothing but trouble for us all, despite our efforts." Her dark ears pinned down harshly to her skull. "As a mother, I think what a child like her needs is tough love. A reality check. Which is why I did not make the move to stop her from facing the world alone."

"I grew up like that. Fending for myself...after deserting my family." Her expression grew pained, sour. "I can't help but feel I am to blame. That my...demons were passed on to her." She would not get into details about how she had never entirely been a good person. Lane and Tatrekt should be able to decipher the silent message well enough, hidden in her spoken words.

"I will support whichever his decision Wintersbane makes, when he recovers. But if he cannot make the choice, then we must use our best judgement." She sighed, standing up to shake out her coat. "I trust you both, and as much as I wish I could help more, I can't. All of this...it is draining."
Messages In This Thread
Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Lane - November 13, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by RIP Tzila - November 16, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Lane - November 20, 2021, 12:17 PM