Duskfire Glacier space invaders are smoking grass
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It seemed that the younger brother, Caracal, had already started on his way home. The northerner glanced to the distant terrain with some concern. He’d seemed quite young still, when they had met each other. Issorartuyok was not certain he would have liked to send his own son venturing into the unknown without some modest supervision.

When Meerkat asked about @Veteran, the northerner returned his gaze to her and sighed.

I wished to bring him so that he could learn, but we have discovered that there is illness in the prey outside of our village, Meerkat…

Issorartuyok was not certain if she had heard the news of it, but he believed it was important enough to share, important enough that they should consider options. It would be good to gather her opinions on their journey. She had a pleasant way of expressing her thoughts that he had grown to enjoy.

Veteran will stay here to protect the others. I have asked him to watch the herds and he will tell me if others show signs of the same illness. I worry… if it spreads.

Tagging Veteran for some mentor/mentee info he might like to include in posts. ^^
Messages In This Thread
space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 21, 2021, 10:07 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 22, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 22, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Lane - November 22, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 28, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 02:03 PM