Redhawk Caldera Do you think you're better off alone?
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northerner could feel the burn of Meerkat’s gaze on his face, but he did not pull his eyes from the Sovereign of the Caldera. It was important that he met her, that he respected her word, and that he painted an ideal image of himself for her. Issorartuyok did not imagine that Towhee would have taken kindly to her daughter finding sanctuary with the unruly sort. She appeared, to him, to be a fierce woman with a sharp tongue. The way that she spoke reminded him of the glacier’s scout. Perhaps it was something they shared.

Towhee accepted his response and made a comment to her daughter. Issorartuyok kept his head bowed until the woman inquired again. This time she wanted to know how long he had led at the glacier. The northerner drew his dark brown gaze up to meet her.

Not long, perhaps a moon now. I do not know if it will be a permanent place, but I will do what I can while the man of the glacier heals from his… he faded with his words. The man’s features became thoughtful as he fought for a way to word what had happened to Wintersbane. It had been a tragedy, yes, but the northern wolf did not know how to share that with Towhee in an appropriate way.

Well, until he is ready to resume his role.

The man tilted his head curiously to Towhee.

What is it that you wish for your daughter, Sovereign Towhee?
Messages In This Thread
Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 26, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 27, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 30, 2021, 11:45 PM