Duskfire Glacier line your lips and keep 'em closed
32 Posts
Ooc —
I'm completely fine with it. Thank you for letting me know!

The red woman listened to all that had been spoken intently. A previous discussion was mentioned, as were the outcome thoughts. Lane was correct.. there was nothing theoretical about whether or not their bellies would be full through the winter season. With this outbreak, those left here would starve. Moving did seem like a wise option, but there were measures to think about beforehand.

I understand what you mean. If we remain here, it is more than likely that we will all starve and what youth and elder live may pass before the winter's end. However, while moving the pack somewhere more sustainable does seem like the most beneficial option, there are things to consider before that can happen. As the most obvious point, we cannot simply just pack up and leave without an idea of where to go. If we do that, we only guarantee the lacking chance of survival. You had said that Issorartuyok is organizing a scouting trip... this is good. The last say will be up to you and him, but here is where I think we should continue: While he sets off to scout a new home, we here should send a group to try and find some form of sustenance to last us until a new territory is found and to keep us on our feet during our travel to wherever we may go. Who knows how long it will take and it would be foolish of us to gamble with our time.

There was much heard and much said. But, decisions needed to be made soon. Hopefully Askari had given a worthwhile answer and even possibly the right idea for Lane to pursue. More, perhaps, would need to be done in preparation, but this seemed like a good start.
Messages In This Thread
line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - December 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - December 28, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - December 29, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - December 29, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - January 10, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Lane - January 13, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: line your lips and keep 'em closed - by Askari - January 13, 2022, 10:03 PM