Shadewood I know the pieces fit
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin huffs out a hum at his brother’s reply and accepts it. The elder hardly sleeps, so he prefers to move constantly rather than stay stagnant. He gets antsy when he doesn’t do something for long. Still, he fitfully allows his brother to call their shots and follows him as he moves to rifle about trees and other spots that would provide them shelter for the night.

The darker moves next to him as he inspects the base of a tree. He digs claws into the ground just to find that it’s hard as rock. Alduin stares blankly at the ground, silently nodding to himself. Unless they find somewhere with cover they’d by digging a hole in the snow and curling up in that. Though their coats are thick due to their mothers attic heritage and their father’s dog half they’re not immune to the steely cold of the winter wind.

Still, they have to sort out the details of their travel. So as Alduin moves about silently to investigate the area for any coverage, he speaks to his younger half easily.

“Father sent us to fulfill his old duties, but there are only two of us. We’ll have to deal with them strategically.” He comments, ducking his head beneath as small crook beneath a rock and testing it with a rake of his claws. Frozen. 

He rasps a tongue over his scarred lips and peers out into the horizon. “You suggest we search for information first?” Comes his low questioning.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 07, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 07, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 08, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 08, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 09, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 09, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Tulok - January 11, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: I know the pieces fit - by Alduin - January 17, 2022, 04:49 AM