Emberwood even though i can't forget you, i really want to.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The Welsh she-wolf had settled into the Bypass and was now set out to do some exploring. Crëyr had been travelling for about seven days, seeking comfort in the beauty of nature, occasionally nipping at leaves and plump red berries.

She'd never ate one, though. They were too sour for her taste.

Crëyr padded down the and rows and rows of aspen trees, brilliantly colored Autumn leaves dominating the entire of the trees' branches. She was a dark spot amongst a lively sea of yellow and orange.

As she paused to stop at the side of a river to lap at some water, a bird's chorused singing echoing in her ears as she drank, something brought an unknown wolf's scent towards her nostrils. She raised her head from the water, withdrawing her reflection from the surface in the process.

Her avid blue eyes fixed at the spot where she was sure the smell had come from. Quickly, she raised herself up on her limbs and started gracefully towards that direction.

She had arrived just in time to see a plump goose nip at the end of a female wolf's tale with a black beak.

"Wha--hey! Quit that. I'm not dead!"

The situation was almost comical. Crëyr turned her head in the direction the brown-eyed female was looking at with her brow furrowed. Of course.

Yep. The flock of geese had overtook the entire of the area she was currently in. They were fluttering their wings, beady little eyes turning to stare straight at them. Crëyr almost laughed.

The blue-eyed wolf didn't really hesitate. Slowly she made her way towards the wolf, stopping at a respectable distance away.
Messages In This Thread
even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Finley - September 12, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Crëyr - September 24, 2014, 06:12 AM