Ouroboros Spine lviii. only your ghost surrounds me
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
"That I did," Lótë admitted as she settled upon her haunches as Inutsuk indicated, fawn tail curling primly around her scarred flank. "But I do understand that the responsibilities of Sivullik are great and many." In spite of herself, her pallid emeralds dipped earthward to think of the spirit-bear whom had once claimed such a title -- and her heart. 

"Your company would be just as agreeable, I'm sure," a wry grin accompanied the words. It was true that she'd not had much chance to acquaint herself with Shikoba's mate. Now, she could remedy that. 

"I had brought something for her but I..ah, I hope it would not be presumptuous," warmth flooded her cheeks as she pulled the bundle of herbs closer with a forepaw. 

"Mother's herbs," she explained as she pawed the pelt open to reveal the dried raspberry and borage leaves within. "It was a customary gift in my homeland when a couple was expecting." 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 14, 2022, 11:42 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Inutsuk - January 17, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 18, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Inutsuk - January 18, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: lviii. only your ghost surrounds me - by Lótë - January 31, 2022, 10:56 PM