Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it brings him a small measure of relief, to know that the brazen man demanding positions of power in exchange for a cub would be rewarded in his exploitation. that the demands would not be given into; at least likely not in the way intended. still, the audacity does not sit well within the keeper's chest; a metallic taste lingering upon his tongue at the thought.

ingram is quiet as she speaks of harka, and that he has a message for her. her command is clear and he understands ...in his own way. understood. ingram replies.

a quiet moment passes before ingram seeks to break it. blackwater is growing. so much faster than he could've imagined ...and while there is a part of him that yearns for when it was just the two of them brief though that tenure was, he knows this is all good.

it was never meant to stay that way.

the pride in his voice is unmistakable.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM