Duskfire Glacier The Future
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida smiled, dipping her head to Lane in greeting. "I saw more land in the past couple of weeks than I've seen in my life," she chuckled a little. It had been quite a journey, but it had given her the time she needed to stretch her legs. "My headaches are finally gone," Calida continued brightly; she was in the best mood she'd been in, in... well, a while. "And now that I'm back, Tuuluuwaq owes me a spar." She smiled slightly, then stretched.

"And I met a man last night - a storyteller. I told him of Duskfire, and he seemed very keen on joining. I left him in a temporary den outside the borders." They had both agreed that waking Lane or Issorartuyok so late would be rude. "He's expecting us later, but... I wanted to talk to you more about my role in the pack first."

She took a deep breath, then explained, rambling a bit, "I know I want to fight - no question about that. I plan to train, soon. But... I also just want to help you. I know things have been crazy with the funeral, and the move... and I guess I just want to support you as best I can. I want to stay, as long as possible." Tuuluuwaq had told her that there was no debt, but a sense of honor and pride had begun to take over the young woman - this was something that she had to do for herself. She looked to Lane, anxiety bubbling up in her chest.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
The Future - by Calida - January 27, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: The Future - by Lane - January 27, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: The Future - by Calida - January 27, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: The Future - by Lane - January 27, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: The Future - by Calida - January 28, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: The Future - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: The Future - by Calida - January 29, 2022, 12:10 PM