Little Goat Mountain princess peach, won't you listen to my speech
843 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
mereo was different than the places she knew.

one such difference was in the stone fangs that rose around the canyon and dominated the sunspire. today tamar wanted to hunt and so she climbed into the rock rungs leading up from mereo.

she felt that within close earshot of arsenio he perhaps would not worry so much. as she did often, she hummed, though the sound drifted into silence as she traveled a small slope. 

the spire was breathtaking. too late tamar noticed she was not alone. she cleared her throat and offered a smile in the cold air. "these place is wild enough for any traveller."
Messages In This Thread
princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - January 31, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 01, 2022, 04:13 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 02, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 02, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 05, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Fiadh - February 18, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: princess peach, won't you listen to my speech - by Tamar - February 23, 2022, 03:00 PM