Blacktail Deer Plateau lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Cerulean :) (tags for reference)

The mother dove had broken her fast with a scattering of their growing children and rounded the borders with @Shikoba before donning her favorite shawl of deerhide. It helped to trap the warmth of the rising sun against her skin as she loped beyond the village's borders and across the plains of Kintla. 

The herd of blacktail deer that resided here was a bit too far from home to hunt, especially on her own. But perhaps the herd might move closer to Moonglow in the near future, they seemed to frequent the hot springs in the hart of the steppes. The herd-stalker thought to recruit @Inutsuk or @Aiolos, perhaps some of the others for a pack hunt. It would be easier to transport their kill if they could target the grazers early one morning, as they foraged along the hot springs. 

For now, Lótë crested the blunt face of the Plateau, her leg tugging uncomfortably with the strain, and edged along the boundaries of the deer's domain -- hesitant to spook the ungulates with her presence as she sought them out.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxii. i'm just a shell of who i was before - by Lótë - February 19, 2022, 11:51 AM