Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Arashi seems to contemplate his words, thinking on them and finally speaking of them. He starts it off about weight and size. Very important factors when dealing with another wolf in battle. There’s a difference between big in height and big is weight though. Gangly, tall, but weightless wolves would be easier to fight rather than one with much more mass. Thankfully, Alduin is quite heavy himself and large.

He goes on about having to find a weakness in wolves his same weight or heavier, beginning with preexisting wounds. A good idea if they have them. His last one, he mentions kicking them in the dangly bits like Alduin had done with him and it causes a little huff of a laugh to fall from his immature lips at the memory.

At the end of it all Alduin nods. “Alright.” He’d say to show he’s taking it all in. “Then let me try my luck.” The hellhound suggests, hoping the other would take his invitation to battle him once more. Though this time in more of a paring manner and less of a ‘I-want-to-kill-you’ sort of way.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM