Redtail Rise they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
98 Posts
Ooc — Van
As the male tempered his gait, River turned fully to face him again, unafraid. Over his shoulder, she glanced the distant appearance of a pale colossus and knew that she best keep her wits about her, lest she become surrounded. But it was hard to think straight with that scent on the air. Her own body thrummed musically with an unbidden surge of anticipation, coaxing her bit by bit into a state of arousal.

The male before her was nothing to sniff at either. Though she did not meet his gaze, her silvercoin eyes scanned the length of his jawline and slope of his spine, finding no glaring flaw along his powerful body. He called out to her, and River's tail lifted in a neutral wag to beckon him as close as he dared come.

Just taking in the scent, she answered earnestly and without an ounce of shame. I'm only passing by. I didn't mean to loiter. She shifted on her feet, feeling eager to expel the electricity building inside her, and she tipped her muzzle towards him, just as eager to commit his scent to memory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they left a swimming pool of salted crimes, crimes - by River - March 23, 2022, 05:50 PM