Paper planes
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

The half-breed did his best to hide the look of amusement mixed with disdain on his face, religion was something he'd heard of and was not something he was terribly fond of from what he had heard. It could have been his fleeting loyalties that pushed him to dislike the idea of a greater being watching over you and telling you what to do. I see. The tone of his voice would give away that he in fact, did not see, or understand at all, He wasn't about to critique the alpha priestess anyway.

He turned away for a moment to take in their surroundings the often dead tree's, black soil broken only by the off-grey trunks that fell about. Between the spider-webs and the raven calls the forest was anything but paradise. Though the mystery did call to the hybrid in an intriguing way. Turning wheat coloured eyes back onto the leader he shrugged ever so slightly. I'm sure you'll forgive my lack of enthusiasm at your goddesses wisdom for setting up camp here. I Might seek more from you later. For now though. .. He trailed off, shifting his paws slightly as he held his tongue at calling out further the possible flaws in setting up a religion in a dead-wood.

Speech
thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Paper planes - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 08, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Paper planes - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 10, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Paper planes - by Meldresi - September 29, 2014, 08:51 PM