Blackbeak Bluff Can you fly child?
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the woman asks a lot of questions, but so long as they weren't about blackwater, their nightwife or the druids then the dreadfather finds themselves willing enough to answer. many things, though it is coyly vague. food. tools. gifts. useful things.

her surprise draws the dreadfather's brows up, a soft flutter of their ears back towards their skull. i smell them on you. faint as they are. they assume she's been travelling for a while; but that does not matter. in this moment she represents the pack she calls home. and the dreadfather is a hard beast to impress.

she is honest — perhaps too much so — in stating that she's a new addition to her pack. they file the information away. if you had crossed my borders you would not be drawing breath. the dreadfather tells her simply; stating a fact. the bloodlust is strong, the wont for sacrifice and death consuming much of their thoughts. trespasser would be all they needed to sacrifice the unwilling. ingram might've stayed his teeth but the dreadfather would not.

i am the keeper of the blackwater islands, though keeper had largely been ingram's role. passive. submissive. the dreadfather was the listener's husband; but time for that conversation would come. after their courtship had been completed. from what pack do you hail? is it nearby? if they had new neighbors, the dreadfather needed to know about it.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 26, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 29, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 03:24 PM