Hideaway Strath Dark of Soul, Strong of Body
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

[size=small]
Thanks <3 Just so you know. Down below where it has the reply and such. It's so dark you can't see it, even with highlighting. I only managed to hit it because i know about where it is. 
[/size]

Artok saw the large she wolf come forward and he blinked, once, twice at all the scars. A small smile playing about his mouth. He didn't stare overlong, and quickly averted his eyes and his tail down. He did not make it to his belly, because he didn't want her to see him have a difficult time getting up.

Well met Warchief Fury. I'm Adlartok Arrluk, though most call me Tok or Ad. I have recently returned to the Teekon after years away and am looking for a home. I came across yours and wanted to inquire as if you need some more bodies. I'm a fair hunter, and warden. I've also been in a few fights over the years. So I can hold my own. 

His voice was soft, but it carried. She was a strong fighter. It would do well to have her as a leader. Not some dick like his former leader. Holy shit he couldn't even remember that bastards name.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 06:16 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by RIP Fury - June 05, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 06:35 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by RIP Fury - June 05, 2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by Adlartok - June 05, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by RIP Fury - June 06, 2022, 10:24 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by Adlartok - June 06, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: Dark of Soul, Strong of Body - by RIP Fury - June 08, 2022, 02:20 PM