Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The young scout made a remark that surprised the northern man. He regarded Caracal with a curious glance. Even when Issorartuyok had been a boy, he had been shown the ways of a group hunt. The caribou had been their choice of meat in the great north snows, but he had traveled a large distance to where Atautsikut was settled. He had hunted many other creatures on his journey.

We will resolve that, Caracal. You will hunt with our village. It will be a great honor and a great joy, I am certain. Issorartuyok offered the young man a smile of assurance. Thoughts of Meerkat slipped from his mind. Caracal was making a strong impression of himself. It would wash away any former feelings that northerner had for the dappled girl.

We will invite the Saints to hunt. When the seasons begin to change again, we will invite Moonglow to join us on the mountain. I hope you will join these gatherings. Your presence would be uplifting to all. Of that, he was sure.
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - June 07, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM