Shall My Heart Freeze Over
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley was gallivanting. Not an unusual activity for the ever restless young wolf by any means, but perhaps unusual given the thoughts that had recently begun to trouble her mind. After thinking it through over and over again, she had decided that her head simply was not going to let the issue rest until she knew for certain--it was time to find Adair. Their meeting had been brief, but the kindly older gentleman had left an impression on the Blackthorn. Perhaps it was his likeness to Sun Spark that inspired her need to see that he was alright, especially since she had already lost one of them and didn't want to feel that same sad helplessness again.

So, Fin searched. It was a rather non-Finley like thing to do, considering she was often too self-centered to see beyond her own needs (though it could be argued that this whole endeavor was driven by selfishness in some respects). But the very least that could be said was that she was going about it in Finley fashion, which is to say... Really not so smart. Finley had met Adair in a meadow to the East. So there she was, searching a forest to the West.

It made sense somewhere in her head, though not even I could tell you where.

When the girl happened to stumble upon the sleeping stranger, she thought fleetingly that she had succeeded already. It wasn't until she nearly pranced up to him that Fin realized that she was not even close. She stopped a good distance away from him just as he was waking up with a jolt. Her eyes slipped across his unrecognized face to land on the tear that slipped down his tawny cheek, and in that instant she knew something was troubling him and he probably needed a kind heart to bring him some consolation.

It was really a shame that he had been found by Fin, whose only thought was aw crap as she attempted to quietly sneak away without him noticing. The plan was foiled only seconds later when her paw pressed down onto a particularly crunchy smattering of autumn leaves, and a twig somewhere beneath added a loud snap to the song. Fin froze, only her eyes turning to give a sidelong glance to the male who was no doubt about to be looking her way.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - September 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 01, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 03, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 05, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 03:42 PM