Blacktail Deer Plateau the way you look tonight.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley had wondered about their new beta in the time she'd been in the Plateau. She'd seen Dante since joining of course, but she hadn't spent much time with him since making a game of nearly getting him killed when they'd first met. Word of his rise in rank had reached her, and she couldn't say she had been at all surprised. But then again, she was unusual for her species as she did not much care for such things. Fin earned her rank with loyalty and confidence. She did not need to bully packmates into submission or fight her way to the top--her outgoing, self-assured nature simply did it for her. Just as she suspected Dante's did for him, for he did not seem the sort to push others down for the purpose of standing above them. Others just stood to the side to let him pass.

So if any in the pack were to have come across the Blackthorn in her pensive solitude, she found herself glad to see that it was Dante. Her ears fell back and her tail began to wag as a steady smile graced her face at his approach. Fin watched as it seemed her smile stole away his while concern replaced it, and she faltered slightly. She truly was not the introspective sort of girl--much more the just do it kind, but this was a matter that was very unlike anything she'd experienced before.

"Yeah..." Fin started, changing direction mid-sentence despite how much she detested sharing what few problems she ever knew, "I dunno." She looked away, frowning as her brows knit upon her forehead. She really didn't want to burden him, and she also really didn't want to be burdened herself. It was moments like these that were exactly why Fin avoided such things at all cost; she just didn't know how to function amidst them.

"Can I tell you something? On the sole condition that when I'm done, you tell me to quit worrying, shut up, and go kill some bunnies?" Fin asked, turning to cast her gaze upon the beta once more.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the way you look tonight. - by Finley - September 28, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - September 28, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 03, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 01:06 PM