Shall My Heart Freeze Over
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley felt relieved as all she got was a wordless smile from the stranger. She took that as a sign that she was welcome to continue on her way, which was a relief. There was still a great deal of land for her to search, and she couldn't waste time chatting with some strange male when she had a friend out there to...

Wait a minute. This was a male, right? Fin gave him an appraising look as he turned and wandered over to the nearby stream. Yes, definitely male. Well. Then why was he just letting her walk away? She glanced around at herself to make sure her coat was still in pristine condition, which it was. She hadn't grown any extra limbs or disgusting tumors on her face or her body that she could feel, so what was his deal? Did he not think she was pretty? No, no. Absurd. It couldn't be...

Fin was just about to convince herself that he'd maybe spotted a grey hair (which is silly, cause she's already grey, get it?) and fall apart over the fact that she was getting old when she heard the fish land softly on the ground near her, set there by the male. A wave of relief washed over her. She was pretty. Men were feeding her without being asked to. Things were back to normal.

"Why thank you," Fin said with a smile, leaning down to pull the fish closer to her and begin eating, "Aren't you a nice fella."

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - September 27, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 01, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 03, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Roe - October 05, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Shall My Heart Freeze Over - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 03:42 PM