The Heartwood i guess we'll never know
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No worries. I literally just came back to rping here after 8 years I think. And I stumbled upon like six forming packs before i got my sea legs under me again so to speak <3

Dreven's growl quieted slowly, still a barely there rumble. He couldn't really blame the girl after all. They were new and forming. However, he was a territorial beast, a monster some would say. And despite that he seemed like a slathering beast, he was capable of rational thought, usually.

He raised a brow at her nickname of him. Giant trunk Was he that large? He supposed so to the girl he was. Sometimes he forgot his sheer size. A smirk danced along his face.

Dreven was taken from his thoughts by the brush of pelt, the smell of Malacath as he came near him. The curl of tail around his neck, and he quieted. He looked to one and then the other. Now the time for his low baritone was done. He simply waited for her answers. She didn't want to join them, pity. She was pretty and sweet, but it was probably for the best, they would ruin her. Some good things, just needed away from the bad. Like them.

Dreven's interest was taken when she said she was searching for something. Was she searching for the same thing Malacath was? Should they be concerned. IF Malacath wanted, he would see this little cloud to the border, but not unless told too.
Messages In This Thread
i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 27, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 28, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 28, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:51 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 29, 2022, 07:11 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 05:36 PM