The Heartwood I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was not teasing. They were the forsaken, already planning violence, possible murder. If she didnt have the stomach for it. She wasn't a good fit.

But he couldn't tell her that. And he also had no bearing on her size. Khasni was tiny and she could rip him apart if she wanted. Size didn't matter.

He raised a brow.

You'd be wrong.

He moved closer and put his head down near hers. Blunt body close. He made sure she could feel his presence.

Size doesn't matter, but.

He touched her briefly with his nose on the head, mostly to see her reaction, but also to emphasize his point.

I think you're lying. He blew out a breath of warm air and retreated from her.

This is the heartwood. And looks can be deceiving. But I don't think you have the stomach for what we The Forsaken do."

He turned in a circle about to lay down again and pointed with his nose. Exits that way. If I were you I'd go. You're too good for here.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 30, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 03:41 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 31, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 03:15 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 03:27 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 04:03 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 01:33 PM