The Heartwood Did you hear the one about the dead wolf?
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
d'awwwwwwwwwwwww :3

Finley crossed one leg over the other, shooting where she assumed his head was beneath the wood a rather judgmental look as the boy spouted off his crap. He had a pretty clever mouth--full of charm and wit that would probably one day move aside many a dumb lady's tail. Unfortunately for him, the Blackthorn was not dumb when it came to the wiles of the opposite gender. That wasn't to say that she wasn't dumb about many, many other things--just in this particular area she had learned to keep her mind on point.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that I'll be adorable," Fin replied, uncrossing her front legs and propelling herself up onto the log with little effort. She turned to face herself towards the boy's now seated rump, tapping a paw lightly upon the log just above his head (probably). "I'm worried that if I try and fail, that I'll end up looking foolish, and thus, less sexy. I can't have that. Yes, looking foolish will increase the adorability factor, but I am a grown ass, experienced, sexual woman. I can't jeopardize that by looking foolish, and there's nothing more foolish than failing to help a fool." She sat down hard on the log, smiling as it shook from the force. No harm rattling that witty little brain of his, after all.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 02, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM