The Heartwood Never Felt a feeling of comfort.
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Pity rose in the dark beasts breast. He wasn't one to give into that feeling often. He had seen far too many pups and nursing mothers and others dead and tortured. Had turned a blind eye. But his beast seemed so simple. Perhaps it was a thought of a white she wolf that kept him at bay. He could have ended him. Should have ended him. Beasts like this didn't last long.

Dreven sighed. Because I felt like it.

The gigantic beast eyed the small one, and shook his head. Alright T.K. Let's get this pronghorn away from the borders. Because my packmates will kill you, you come back. You understand.

Regret black and bile rose up deep in his chest. Why had he helped this pathetic creature. He should have left it for dead. He grasped the pronghorn and with a few twists and turns, settled it to his back, and he began to walk away from teh Heartwood. somewhere away from his packmates so this creature could at least eat in peace. Then once he was deposited. He wouldn't need to think on him again.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 02, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by T.K. - August 20, 2022, 07:38 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 20, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by T.K. - August 20, 2022, 07:59 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 20, 2022, 08:05 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by T.K. - August 20, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 20, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by T.K. - August 20, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 21, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by T.K. - August 21, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Never Felt a feeling of comfort. - by Dreven - August 21, 2022, 05:55 PM