The Heartwood All your life
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was enjoying his moment of respite. He was pleased that Heph had continued to stick around. It kept Atka in a good mood, and he could certainly begin to see some of the merits to the dark she wolf. And she wasn't ugly by any means. It was still at the back of Dreven's mind to move. Khasni had gone into seclusion again. And he wasn't sure what the little she wolf was thinking. Honestly, he should just wipe his paws of both her and Alduin, but teh small part of him that was a slave still fought the chains, both figuratively and physically.

He smelled her unique scent before he saw her, but her voice reached his tattered ears next. One red eye cracked open and he tilted his head, with a smirk.

Already tired her out. She's sleeping

He motioned towards he pronghorn skin. Our spoils. Think it would make a nice addition to any den, yea?

Long yawn split his maw in two, but he didn't move, preferring to lay just how he was. Though as always he preened under keen eyes.

Tell me Heph, what makes you love roving so much?

I made the assumption that he would seek out Atka often, even behind the scenes. @Atka Tsimshian if you want me to change that I can.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
All your life - by Dreven - October 28, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - October 30, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - October 31, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 01, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 01, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 02, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 02, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 03, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 04, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 12:16 PM