The Heartwood All your life
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was incredibly proud of the pronghorn skin. And were Heph to stay upon them, she would get one too, but she was not content to stay with them. Though he supposed once they figured out where they were going and what they were doing. They could set up a permanent spot for her. He would not allow many others such leeway with his borders, but for Atka he would allow Heph.

Fit for a queen if you ask me.

His eyes glittered at her words, and he tilted his nose downward. This is true. That is one constant. It never stays the same.

A shift in his body as Atka moved to lay next him. A gentle tug to pull her nearer and then he was watching Heph. He motioned his other side or Atka's side.

You can come nearer if you get cold. I Only bite when asked. Unless you invade my home.

A smile full of absolute sin lit up his face at Atka's proclamation.

You are a wolf that knows herself. That is good.

Dreven's ears moved forward at Heph's jest and a low chuckle rose from his chest.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
All your life - by Dreven - October 28, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - October 30, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - October 31, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 01, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 01, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 02, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 02, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 03, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 04, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 12:16 PM