Blacktail Deer Plateau the way you look tonight.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin paused a Dante questioned what it was the man had said to her that was awkward. For a moment, she wondered if perhaps she wasn't as wonderful a story-teller as she thought she was if this was the comment he latched onto and not what was to come. But no, that was silly. She was awesome at everything. He just (correctly) suspected that it would be amusing.

"Oh, he told me he was... what was it... assaulting me with limp puns. And this was my favorite.. He offered to let me taste his prizes," Fin couldn't help but chuckle a little, freezing suddenly as she realized she hadn't explained what said prizes were and that Dante's mind was likely wandering to concerning places, "He was talking about food. He took me to a cache he'd made nearby."

Re-focusing with a shake of her head, she went ahead with her story. "But anyway, when I invited him to come back to the Plateau he got all.. weird and sad. He said he couldn't because he was walking on unbridled backs and there were unfortunate rules unknown to fairity and forgiveness," she gave Dante a frown, "He said he was troubled by his loyalties, that he was a cog in an emotionless machine and everyone was mean to him or something. I can't remember it word for word, as you can see, but he was just so... I don't know how to explain it. Depressed, I guess."

She ended her story there, searching her friend's face to see what he made of it all.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the way you look tonight. - by Finley - September 28, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - September 28, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 03, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 01:06 PM