The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady wasn't trying to make this hard on him, truly she wasn't. However, she was indeed miserable, but he was not to blame for it. No it was whomever had decided they needed to take her parents lives. Granted and she hated the thought. Her parents had been growing complacent and cruel in their power, but that didn't deserve death. Just perhaps removal, but. She shook her head, forcing the thoughts away.

She tried to focus on his words. He was babbling and she couldn't quite hide the smile. It was kind of cute. Though she was absolutely certain that were she to tell Ully that he was cute, he'd probably get all gruff and remove himself from her side. But she was taking in his warmth like a dying woman.

I dd...ddon't want tt...to swim today, sss...so let's avoid lakes hmm? She teased him gently.

His language lay her ears to her skull and she gave a sharp bark of laughter. Ulrich! Such language. But the humor of the moment, cut through the cold, infusing her with momentary warmth, and she giggled high and lilting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 18, 2022, 09:55 PM