Ouroboros Spine kamma ⨰
Brecheliant
Raven*
393 Posts
Ooc — delaney
there is some relief within kivaluk as kukutux assures him that despite his agreement to be married that it would not be rushed upon him, if only because being husband had not been in his focal points these past few months ...but now he finds himself making mental room for it alongside earning 'guardian' and 'deerstalker'. good skills, he hopes, that might entice a potential wife.

i am ok with marrying soon. he offers; ever the dutiful son. if moonglow requires it of him: he would do it, even if he feels unprepared.

if there was one thing that kivaluk learned early in life it was that it was impossible to prepare for every thing.

sometimes life threw curveballs ...and other times situations had to be jumped into with all four paws.

this segues into potential cubs between samani and rodyn and that if cubs were borne between the newly wed pair that much of rodyn's responsibilities would become kivaluk's ...if only for a time. i understand, kivaluk speaks. i will prepare for this, just in case. he assures kukutux.

a pause is given then, a soft flutter of his ears at half mast as he wars with soft embarrassment over the question bubbling along his tongue. he supposes he could use his parents' own relationship as a base for what was expected of him but ...moonglow is different than natigivik was. what will be expected of me as husband?
Messages In This Thread
kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 20, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kivaluk - December 20, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 20, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kivaluk - December 21, 2022, 09:14 AM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 09:39 AM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kivaluk - December 22, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kivaluk - December 24, 2022, 05:31 AM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 24, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kivaluk - December 25, 2022, 06:18 AM
RE: kamma ⨰ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2022, 01:13 PM