Blacktail Deer Plateau Of bloody dreams and second chances
Qeya River
Sciamano
707 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The leader got straight to the point which was his way. Though she felt there was more to it than that. She tilted her head and gave one nod, in agreement. She was very aware, thank you very much. It was why she was out here in the dark, angry and aggravated. Her eyes narrowed at the ground when he said he had questions. This was going to be unpleasant she could tell by the tone of voice.

She listened. Her wounds were not healed. They were still quite a mess. If the girl did go, she was a fool. Which she supposed walked hand and  hand with her age.

Though his next words drew her taut and her entire body tightened. Blue eyes snapped to his for a moment and in their depths was anger, and disgust. She quickly looked away, because he was obviously angry and deluded enough to attack her.

She drew her head up, tilted her chin with a proud tilt, though her eyes stayed averted. All her ire was pressed into her words. The disgust that he would think such a thing.

I am many things dreadfather, but a LIAR isn't one. The girl's wounds were everywhere. She was covered in bites and claw gouges. She almost went into shock the fist night.

Tiny paws tightened into the dirt and she stamped one. To leave my care and walk towards I assume home was foolish and if she does make it. Her home is either closer than we thought, or she's stronger than she seems and she fooled me well. She could barely move for the pain. And I cut the medicinal herbs i used by a significant amount like you asked, which would mean she had very little buffer from the pain.

I would never lie about healing or herbs or anything. But it is important to know it's not an exact science. They looked, and smelled severe. They were deep and numerous. She acted as if she were in much pain. However, she was a docile patient. She took any herbs I gave her, allowed me to clean and dress the wounds without any complaint other than whines and groans. so what she did get would have helped her, though miraculous cure. That would have been a divine's work and i am no goddess.
Messages In This Thread
Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 26, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 27, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 27, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - January 01, 2023, 07:34 AM