Ouroboros Spine mauya ⤞
Loner
185 Posts
Ooc — Decay
The trek was not far, and even more pleasant than she had hoped. Her excitement to see these sites was great, but perhaps not as much so as her awe for the sights they passed. This place had certainly been well chosen by moonwoman for this village.

Nasamik was grateful for the secondhunter, as he did not rush. With shorter legs than his, her muscles would have begun to ache trying to keep a quick pace.

When they finally arrived, Kivaluk explained his findings. They were not everything she sought, but they were far better than nothing at all.

Chuffing softly with a small "thank you" in mind, she slipped away from his side to explore the hollows he had led her to. The front was decent, but the farther ones seemed a bit more appealing. Her focus remained there, until eventually she had decided upon one of the two.

This one will do nicely. She decreed allowed, returning to view with an eye in the direction of her chosen ulaq. It lacks much space, but the walls are soft enough to be dug out... and there is plenty space surrounding to expand. I may go ahead and create an additional hollow within to store and cure my pelts. Moonwoman has already offered some to me to prepare and use as bedding and decor within.

Now she looked back to him, curious to see if she approved of her plans. It was for some odd reason that she felt she was in need of it.
Messages In This Thread
mauya ⤞ - by Kukutux - December 24, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kivaluk - December 24, 2022, 06:35 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Nasamik - December 27, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kukutux - December 27, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kivaluk - December 28, 2022, 07:35 AM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Nasamik - December 28, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kivaluk - December 29, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Nasamik - January 01, 2023, 11:47 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kivaluk - January 03, 2023, 12:14 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Nasamik - January 10, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: mauya ⤞ - by Kivaluk - January 18, 2023, 07:17 AM