Bonesplinter Ravine Silence
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven knew his snow wasn't ever too far off, and if she went too long without finding him again. he'd find her and if she was hurt, well he'd rip off whoever hurt her's dick and call it a day. IT was what it was.

Her tiny footfalls came to his ear and he looked her over. A low rumble of appreciation in his chest as it always was. He tugged he closer, and stepped back from the ravine, she was clearly on edge. He ran a muzzle along her head and down her shoulders, if she'd allow.

You need some meat on your bones woman. I pushed to hard getting here. I'm sorry.

She better savor that sorry, because she was the only wolf in his life that ever got one. And she always would be the only one.

A smile lit up his face. I can make you scream if you want me too. Not so quiet then.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Silence - by Dreven - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: Silence - by Aqillutaq - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Silence - by Dreven - January 13, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: Silence - by Aqillutaq - January 16, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: Silence - by Dreven - January 16, 2023, 08:30 PM