Tuktu Hinterlands Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
372 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Private 
Dreven and @Atka Tsimshian had headed towards the packlands of Hildibrandr. When the scent of blood and bile found his nose, and he herded his snow away from the pack lands and into the wilds. He wouldn't be dead for a war he had no part in. And he wouldn't risk Atka in such a way.

So with twisted, moving steps he kept a harsh pace, until he could no longer smell other wolves. He thought darkly of @Alduin as he hit the ground. Long, lean muscled body taking up residence in the snow.

The dark of his coat a contrast to the white of the forest floor, the frost digging into his pelt and body. The pale sunlight that filtered past clouds of grey, coloring across dips and valleys of beautiful bone structure and large muscles. The small ice glistening atop eyelashes and at the corners of eyes like crystals.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Dreven - January 17, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Alduin - January 17, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Arashi - January 17, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Dreven - January 18, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Alduin - January 19, 2023, 08:43 AM