Moonspear and if that's not enough, let me ask
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Keen's wandering days were long behind her, but occasionally she still felt the itch to discover something new. That itch came in handy at a time like this, when newness was the only thing around her. There was nothing familiar about Moonspear or its inhabitants; it was best that it didn't stay that way, so she picked a route and resolved to walk it until she stumbled across something or someone interesting.
A young blonde panting against a tree won that prize today. Blue-eyed and boyish, and perhaps not entirely suited to mountain living. He seemed exhausted. Keen chuffed as she approached to announce herself, but said nothing for now. She only followed his gaze toward the mountain's peak, studied it for a few seconds, then looked back to him and waited for him to catch his breath.
Messages In This Thread
and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Stingray - February 06, 2023, 12:26 AM
RE: and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Keen - February 06, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: and if that's not enough, let me ask - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:39 PM