Chimera Fields lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
102 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
the sound of a stranger's voice snapped the distracted wolf back to reality, and she turned her head to the direction of them. a fellow wolf, she noted. her tail wagged, excited at the sight of the stranger but she maintained her position.

"oh, no worries. i was just admiring the scenary for a moment.." a sigh dragged out of her as she snuck one final glance at the beautiful fields before the pair. "i'm Iiana Ozia, it's nice to meet you, mister Ardeth." she returned rodyn's smile with that of her own, tail still betraying her excitement.

her eyes then dragged downwards to catch the sight of the trail both wolves left behind in the grass, realizing they'd gone a similar path through the neverwinter forest. though it was a shame they'd made an unavoidable damage to the once undisturbed grass, she knew in some time, those tracks would be replaced with new grass ready and the field's untampered beauty restored until the next wolf came along.

"hah, have you come to smell the roses too?" she chortled, breaking eye contact once more as she leaned down closer where the wildflowers could brush against her russet muzzle and the light aroma could tickle her senses.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Messages In This Thread
RE: lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades - by Iiana - March 04, 2023, 01:40 PM