Chimera Fields lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
102 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
iiana chuckled at the idea of using the fur as bedding. she'd become so accustomed to just hoping the grass would provide her comfort through the nights that the thought of returning to the same spot to sleep in had become foreign to her. i've never heard of such a thing- using deer as bedding after food. but i'll take your word on it.

..i'm interested in a pack, of course. i think any wolf would be if they lived so much as a week alone. she spoke as she led the other, catching the faint scent of a herd up ahead that the wind had so graciously pushed to her nose.

hopefully one of those deer is wounded.. it'd make it a lot easier. or a calf- this would be around the time they'd have young, right? she asked as if she didn't know herself despite having learned to eagerly await the spring or summer for the abundance of food alone. iiana couldn't imagine a world without spring and summer, where the world somehow becomes more beautiful and the struggling of surviving another winter is paid off. she couldn't dream of anticipating the winter or fall, she didn't think any wolf would even entertain the idea of prefferring winter over the warmth and ease of spring.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Messages In This Thread
RE: lost landscapes, lit by flowers and crystal cascades - by Iiana - March 07, 2023, 10:36 PM