Redhawk Caldera On the merry-go-round that we call life
Loner
166 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The real world compelled her more and more every day, though Frolic still liked to pretend every now and again, particularly while cooped up in the den. Today, she imagined Maia was a giant squid with countless tentacles, three of which curled around each of the puppies. She didn’t want to eat them, just shake them like maracas, as she was part of an undersea mariachi band!

But then a visitor appeared in the den’s mouth and Frolic happily squirmed away from the imaginary world and back into the real one. On unsteady little legs, she galloped toward the twitching figure silhouetted in the doorway, all gleeful and girlish giggles as she pounced her older sister.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Maia - July 02, 2023, 10:04 AM
RE: On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Frolic - July 03, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Maia - July 07, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Maia - July 24, 2023, 10:18 AM
RE: On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Frolic - August 04, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: On the merry-go-round that we call life - by Chickadee - September 02, 2023, 09:53 PM