Swiftcurrent Creek I am as constant as the northern star [IC Joining]
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The howl that echoed across the lands of Swiftcurrent Creek were hauntingly familiar.. and yet not. A voice he had not heard in many moons, and while Scimitar was usually quick to reach the borders, he found his curiosity had him moving even more so.

Autumn had come upon them. The leaves fell from the trees, and still there was no sign of Bazi. He found each day he thought of her less -- somehow, the ache in his heart was beginning to heal. His paws were swift as they moved, falling upon the fallen iridescent leaves with a gentle crunch. His ears swiveled to the sound of voices, and recognizing Kaskara, he came upon them only moments later.

His sister was embracing another -- and bristling at first at the thought of a male touching her, frustration was quick to give way to understanding.Estoc. Smiling, the large male loped forward, brushing up along Kaskara's side and casting his younger sibling an amused glance. "Better late to the party then never, I suppose," he mused, canting his muzzle. Now all they were missing was Falchion.. who now, Scimitar hoped more than ever, had been the one that would not leave their mothers side.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am as constant as the northern star [IC Joining] - by Scimitar - October 24, 2014, 03:04 PM