Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She was grounded again. This time, @Eljay and @Maia wouldn’t let Frolic out of their sight. She was barely three months old, they reminded her, and there were many dangers lurking beyond the caldera. The youth inwardly scoffed at it all, though she loved her mama and papa very much and tried very hard to obey them.

It lasted a couple of days before Frolic itched to return to Moonspear and check on @Seal or even find Moonglow to visit @Ajei. But every time she peered over her shoulder, her parents were watching her. She began to sulk a bit. It felt like the only time their eyes weren’t on her was when they were all asleep at night.

It took a couple more days for Frolic to hatch a plan to sneak out in the middle of the night. It was hard, fighting off sleep after a long day, though the excitement of her rebellious plan helped. When she was certain her parents, @Glee and @Callahan were all fast asleep, she tiptoed out of the den.

She crept several yards away and then glanced backward. This time, there was no one looking back. Frolic faced forward and zoomed. She was so excited to be free, she paid no attention at all to which direction she was going. She just scampered toward the nearest exit, then ran as fast as her little black legs would carry her.

Eventually, she tripped and went sprawling. Her nose smashed into the brittle, sun-baked grass growing just west of the mesa. It filled with blood and the scents of many wolves.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM