Blacktail Deer Plateau the way you look tonight.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Wanna fade out in your next post, love? :D

Fin licked her lips thoughtfully as Dante responded. His recommendation made sense to her, so she nodded slowly her agreement. She knew herself well enough to know that this was going to drive her crazy until she had a true answer that she could live with. Right now, it was just some loose end hanging out there. Usually when there were loose ends, she either tied them or she ran away from them. Running away from the Teekon Wilds was not something she wanted to do now, though. So it looked like it was time to start tying knots.

His second comment made her smile. It was a comfort at least that Dante wasn't taking the issue all too seriously, for it was vindication to Fin that she was clearly over-reacting and that was what she wanted to believe about the whole mess. "I do love me some bunnies," the Gamma replied with a grin. "Speaking of which, I have a cache not too far from here. You wanna raid it with me?" Finley smiled at the man with a genial wag of her tail. She wasn't very good at the whole 'thank you' thing, at least not with putting words to it, but she was quite capable of showing her gratitude in more subtle ways.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the way you look tonight. - by Finley - September 28, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - September 28, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 03, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 01:06 PM