Haunted Wood how many freakin’ vampires am i supposed to care about these days?
Loner
174 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Despite her experience with the wildcat, Frolic was much more afraid of her father’s anger than any potential predator lurking in the treetops. Sucking in a breath, she scrambled forward to catch up with Eljay before he noticed and scolded her for dropping out of his sight.

She’d just caught a glimpse of his striped back through the brush ahead when Frolic suddenly found herself on the ground. This wasn’t at all unusual for her, though the additional heat and weight of another body was certainly not the norm. Frolic blinked owlishly until Glee’s familiar, merry giggles filled her ears.

Frolic rolled onto her belly with a grunt, then propped herself up on her elbows and grinned over at her sister. She was always welcome company, though particularly right now. Frolic rocked onto all fours, absently brushing leaves, sticks and other such things from her chest and legs.

Was that you? Up in the tree? she wondered, not waiting for an answer before demanding, How’d you get up there?! You gotta show me!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)