Moonspear hot air balloon
Moonspear
Councilor*
556 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric began a soft spoken voice.

Let me tell you a story about a little fairy who helped a little wolf sleep. Shall we?

He motioned as if he were a little restless wolf moving on and on. There once was a little wolf who was so tired.

He yawned and stretched and pouted. But he couldn't go to sleep. He tried everything mama had told him counting and singing, but nothing would work.

The little wolf was just about to give up when a little light came winking towards him. Now he had no idea what to make of the little bright wolf that hovered over him with gossamer wings and big big eyes. alaric mimicked a little boy looking up a fairy flying all around.

she said "little boy wolf,heavens you look so tired. We'll fix that with a trip to dream town!"

Alaric clapped his paws together and mimicked excitement.

The fairy said you follow me through milky way mountain and pass purple haze hills and We'll make it just in time to watch the clouds dancing!

Alaric drew pictures in the cavern floor with claw. A smile on his face. Falsetto voice for the fairies voice.

so little boy wolf did. They went past mily mountain where mothers milk flowed fast and hearty. There was purple hill covered in pretty flowers. Where little wolf could play.

Alaric moved about as if playing but always making sure to tickle the little pups heads as he continued.

Fairy called out come little wolf come come. And when they arrived imagine their surprise to see the clouds in the sky dancing.

Alaric hummed a soft lullaby then slowly making thr movements for rocking clouds. and there little wolf finally fell asleep and when he woke up he told his mama all about it.

a cross between my own thoughts and a little story called sleepytown. Its quick I'll edit if it doesn't make sense. Mobile and all that that.
Messages In This Thread
hot air balloon - by Meerkat - August 23, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 01, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 02, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 04, 2023, 07:23 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 05, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 20, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 21, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 22, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 22, 2023, 06:21 PM