Moonspear i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger
Loner
153 Posts
Ooc — metic
imagination ran wild. trolls, goblins, fairies and more. he could see them as clear as day, as if they were there just off in the distance. a world full of color was more vibrant now than it would ever be, before any heartache, before any loss. he knew only of love and happiness, and as such it reflected in the brightness of his world. 

he turned back to anaa now, smile beaming wide across his maw. he spun around to scooch himself back down the boulder, pace slow until eventually gravity took hold and sent him down the fastest slide he'd ever known. he landed with an "oof," but picked himself up and tottered over to where his pale mother rest. 

once near he brushed himself against her and sat himself close enough to lean against her. all that climbing was tough work.
"atkan aleut"
Messages In This Thread
i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 19, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 19, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 20, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 24, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 25, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Sialuk - September 29, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - September 30, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 10, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 20, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: i want to be part cookie, part cheeseburger - by Acrux - October 24, 2023, 01:24 PM