Haunted Wood how many freakin’ vampires am i supposed to care about these days?
Loner
174 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Glee tried to hoist her, yet Frolic barely budged more than a few inches. In an effort to assist her sister, Frolic let her body go limp. Glee kept on trying, though she only managed to drag Frolic around like a floppy ragdoll. Frolic giggled helplessly all the while.

Eventually, Glee gave up and fell to the ground, dragging a laughing Frolic down with her. When her litter mate released her scruff and exclaimed, the golden pup rolled onto her belly, weight supported on her elbows. Despite their failure, she grinned.

I can’t jump that high! she protested, tugging mindlessly at the wrap around her throat, which had gone lopsided during that ill-fated venture. You know what’s the next best thing, though? R—

Just then, Eljay reappeared. Although his gaze was soft on his daughters, Frolic immediately clamped her mouth shut in a grimace. Was she in trouble? But their papa didn’t scold her, just reminded her that they had a job to do. He asked if Glee would like to join them as a second assistant but only if she promised she could stay on task.

Frolic widened her eyes and bobbed her head at Glee, hoping she would tag along.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)