Luneshale Pass I'd never go, I just want to be invited
40 Posts
Ooc — hela
Melody placed a gift at her paws and Ashikaga allowed a rare smile. She felt less guarded in the hemet's presence. She trusted her as much as she was able. Her actions spoke loudly, and they told the princess that the priestess was on her side. In fact, the amiirad had grown fond of the other woman. She felt much better now that she had returned. Thank you, Melody. It is beautiful. She picked it up and placed it near the totem her sister had given her. Ashikaga was beginning to to trust her too; she just hoped it wasn't misplaced. 

Tell me, Melody, do the others in the palace talk of finding a pharaoh a different way? Do they think I should not take the throne? She could trust that her shadow would tell her the truth. And she would hear things the princess could not. What have you heard?
Messages In This Thread
I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 18, 2023, 11:33 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 24, 2023, 12:03 PM