Luneshale Pass I'd never go, I just want to be invited
124 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Oh! She smiled! She liked it!

And just like that Melody's day was made, and her heart soared, and for the moment she felt no more hurt regarding the Erpa-ha's rejection of her. Even as Ashikaga moved on and turned questioning, her mood remained bright.

Still, she was appropriately solemn in her answer. She took a moment to consider it. I haven't heard anything like that, Melody admitted, aware that her own knowledge of Akashingo's politics was lacking. But if this was what the Amiirad required of her, she would learn. Everyone misses Makono, I know that. And Toula - she's kind but she's soft. It's Senmut who makes the decisions, or at least it seems that way.

But everyone loves Toula. It's impossible not to love her, She admitted next. Whatever she says goes. And there, her unspoken advice to Ashikaga: if she meant to undermine Senmut's authority and replace it with her own, it would have to be through Toula, surely. The Erpa-ha was immovable, as Melody had learned, but the Queen was not.
Messages In This Thread
I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 18, 2023, 11:33 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 24, 2023, 12:03 PM