Luneshale Pass I'd never go, I just want to be invited
40 Posts
Ooc — hela
Senmut made the decisions. Somehow, that didn't surprise the princess in the slightest. And Melody was right, the queen was soft and kind, genuinely so. And Makono? She just disappeared? If that were the case, the amiirad couldn't help but be angry with her sister for bringing shame to their bloodline. 

Akashingo's love for Toula was obvious. Even Ashikaga couldn't help but soften towards her. She considered Melody's words. Senmut must be under the same spell as everyone else when it came to Toula. She wondered if he would tell the queen no if there was something she really wanted. So then it stood to reason that if the amiirad wanted something, her sister was the better bet. Her care for her sister was genuine, but that didn't mean she couldn't use it to her advantage. Thank you Melody, the princess praised. Can you do something for me?
Messages In This Thread
I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 03, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Melody - October 18, 2023, 11:33 PM
RE: I'd never go, I just want to be invited - by Ashikaga - October 24, 2023, 12:03 PM